On April 6th, 2017 we joined together at our annual membership meeting for a recap of what 2016 looked like for City & County.
Below are highlights from the evening.
Member Savings & Earnings:
- Members saved and average of $396 in yearly fees compared to the National Average
- Debit Cardholders earned $82,424 in cash back bonuses
- Platinum Rewards Credit Cardholders earned $100,797 in cash back rewards
- 529 Students received education on budgeting and checking account basics from our staff
- 1,440 High school students completed financial literacy curriculum sponsored by City & County
- 213 Community members attended a financial education class hosted by City & County
Here’s to another year of empowering members to do more with their money. View our 2016 Annual Report.
Source for Household Fees: Raddon Financial Group. See Mastercard Credit Card Terms & Conditions for complete details.