Unauthorized Transaction Fraud

I have transactions on my account that I did not authorize. What do I do?

When you have unauthorized transactions on your account, the Credit Union will need some information from you for our fraud procedures. Please complete the following steps:

  1. Contact your local police department and file a police report. Keep this information handy, as the Credit Union will need the report number for further processing.
  2. Contact the company or merchant that put the transaction through. Keep detailed notes regarding your conversation (how transaction was processed [internet, phone, etc.], name of person you contacted, etc.) Use our fraud worksheet to help.
  3. Visit a CCCU branch to complete an Affidavit of Unauthorized Entry.

You have 60 days to notify us of a fraudulent transaction on your statement and provide the information. After this time, we cannot guarantee that you will receive credit for the unauthorized transaction.

Important Phone Numbers

651-225-2700 or

Lost or Stolen
CCCU Visa Card:

Lost or Stolen CCCU ATM/Debit Card:
651-225-2700 or
After Hours:

Credit Bureaus:

Download CCCU's fraud recovery worksheet

Link to:

Linked sites are not under the control of City & County Credit Union (CCCU). CCCU is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Security and privacy policies may differ from those practiced by CCCU. The credit union does not represent either the third party or the user if a transaction is entered into with a linked site