With our mobile banking apps for your Android, iPhone, iPad and Kindle Fire, you have a fast and secure way to access your accounts right in the palm of your hand. Pay your bills, make a transfer, locate the nearest ATM, and make a deposit—it's all just a tap away!
Download Our App
To get started with CCCU’s mobile banking and deposit services, click on any of the links below or visit your app store and search for “PC First Mobile” and download the CCCU mobile app on your smartphone or tablet.
For mobile account access, you must be enrolled in online banking. Click the link below to set up your online banking account.
Enroll in CCCU’s online banking
Free Mobile Deposit
Make a mobile deposit by snapping a picture with your smartphone camera. Sign in to the City & County PC FIRST Smartphone app, tap "deposit" and take a picture of your check! Watch how simple it is to use CCCU’s mobile deposit.
Mobile Deposit Video
Mobile App Features
- Check balances
- Pay bills
- Transfer money between accounts
- Activate Cash Perks offers
- Deposit checks
- Find an ATM or branch
- Use Quick Access to get a snapshot of your accounts
Send Money is a feature in our mobile app that lets you send money to any friend, no matter if they are a CCCU member or not.
- LOGIN. Log into our mobile app. Open the menu. Tap Send Money.
- ENTER INFO. Enter your friend's email or cell number. Enter the amount you're paying and your CCCU debit card info.
- SEND & CLAIM. You click send and your friend receives an email or text with directions on how to claim the money
Any payment sent through Send Money must be claimed within 10 days or the payment will automatically cancel.
For detailed instructions and tips on using Send Money, click here.