City & County Credit Union (CCCU) is proud to provide a better alternative to traditional banking.
As a not-for profit financial cooperative, our focus is on people over profits. It is that approach that has served our member-owners well for over 85 years, and ensures that we deliver our commitment to serve you better while improving - not sacrificing - value and quality.
Credit Union Membership is open to:
Anyone in Ramsey, Washington or Dakota County or the cities of Maple Grove, Osseo or Plymouth.
- Relatives of any current CCCU member (including spouse, children, parents, siblings, aunts and uncles) and persons who reside in the same household of a current CCCU member.
Employees of companies that offer membership as a benefit.
Join CCCU Contact Us
Become a member today! Apply online or stop in to any of our locations.
Why join a credit union?
Credit unions are built for the people they serve.
- As a co-op, we are owned by our members, and our members are our first priority.
- We’re a not-for-profit, so we’re always looking for ways we can build better accounts and services for our members and our community.
- Giving back is at our core. We give back through financial things like better rates and significantly fewer fees. We also give back through superior member service, education and a commitment to truly bettering our community.
We look out for your best interest.
- If we don’t serve our members well, then we’re not doing our job.
- We completely believe in every account, service and educational tool we use, but we know everyone is in a different life position. We’ll work with you to determine what’s best for you.
Small yet powerful.
- Our technology rivals with the best of them.
- Our local, friendly staff will work to know you, help you and make sure your financial life becomes at least a little easier to manage.
Not convinced yet? See how we’re different.