City & County Credit Union provides a better alternative to traditional banking. We offer the knowledge, convenience and technology of national banks and financial institutions while maintaining our focus on people over profits. This mindset has earned the trust of our community for more than 85 years.
Learn more about the benefits of CCCU membership. You can apply online or stop by any CCCU office locations —just bring a valid form of photo identification and your Social Security Number. The minimum deposit is $5.
join City & County
88th Annual Meeting - 2015 In Review
On April 14, 2016, we celebrated another year of business and another year of serving our community. Below are highlights from the evening.
- CCCU households saved $432 in yearly fees compared to the national average
- We paid $82,760 in Cash Back Rewards to CCCU Platinum Rewards Credit Cardholders
- CCCU members earned $68,061 in Cash Back Bonuses through our CCCU Debit Card
- 35 free community events were sponsored or taught by CCCU
- 965 high school students completed a financial literacy basics curriculum sponsored or taught by CCCU
- 24 courses were taught by CCCU at the Goodwill Training Center in St. Paul
Thanks for making this another wonderful year! View our 2015 Annual Report.
Source for Household Fees: Raddon Financial Group. See Visa Credit Card Terms & Conditions for complete details.