Expanding to another building, renovating your existing building or refinancing your current property is a significant investment. Use the equity you already own to launch you to your next destination.
Features of a Commercial Real Estate Loan
- Repay your loan typically with monthly payments and a balloon payment
- Maximum credit limit of $2,000,000.00
- Real estate may be owner-occupied or non-owner occupied
- Real estate title typically must be held by a corporate entity
- Rates can be fixed or variable. Variable rate is tied to the Wall Street Journal Prime
- The loan collateral is the real estate being acquired, improved or refinanced
Apply in person at any of our convenient locations in the Saint Paul & surrounding Twin Cities area.
Contact us for current rates.