Planning Your Visit - What to Expect
As you plan your visit, we ask that you review the below protective measures to help keep everyone safer while visiting City & County Credit Union.
Not feeling well? Manage your money from home.
If you have symptoms now or had in the last 24 hours, including a cough or fever, we ask that you stay home and look at other options that you have to manage your money including:
- Member Connections | To talk with a City & County team member, call our Member Connections team at (651) 225-2700, Monday – Friday 7:30 AM to 5 PM and Saturdays from 9 AM – Noon.
- Live Chat | Use live chat to virtually connect with City & County. Get your questions answered quickly by selecting the chat icon in the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Digital Banking Solutions | Easily manage your money from the safety of your home with City & County’s digital banking solutions. Login to online banking or download our mobile app to get started.
For Your Safety | What to expect when you visit.
As you plan your visit, we ask that you continue to follow the proactive measures to help keep everyone safe.
- Masks are not required at City & County Credit Union locations, unless the local municipalities that the branch is located in continues to require one such as St Paul or per GMI plant guidelines.
- Not vaccinated? Wear a mask or face covering while in the branch to protect yourself and others.
- Shield guards at all work stations.
- Maintain a minimum of six feet from others.
- Sanitize your hands regularly and thoroughly at our sanitization stations.
Supporting Our Team | Behind the scenes safety measures.
In addition to our lobby safety procedures, there are some protective measures that you may not see, like the steps we take after hours and the heightened protocols for cleaning and sanitizing. Safety measures that have a direct impact on keeping the member experience safe.
- All employees have been provided with a health checklist to track and monitor for any signs or symptoms of illness before coming to work.
- Access to benefits, services, pay and well-being benefits if employees don’t pass health screenings.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols.
View our COVID-19 Updates page for additional information on City & County Credit Union’s COVID-19 relief options & branch updates.